How do you ensure your makeup stay flawless all day?
SUNNY | Belgium | Mostly Sunny Blog
1. Prime: Especially if you have oilier skin or when the weather is warm, prime your eyes and your skin first.
2. Long-wearing formulas: Some products go the distance. Look for formulas that “set” or waterproof ones.
3. Build up in thin layers: Always better than caking too much of anything on in one go!
4. Layer: Layer powder eyeshadows/blushes on top of cream ones for extra dimension and lasting power!
5. Set: Set everything in place with a bit of powder.
6. When all else fails, carry a pressed powder compact with you for touch-ups!
ERIN | USA | Clever Girl Reviews
Armani loose or pressed powder, NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base, and Boscia Blotting Linens!
ANNE | Germany | Linda, Libra, Loca
These three things keep my makeup in place: Primers, Powders and Layers.
Eyeshadow base is a must for me (I use MACs Paintpots) and I have tried to incorporate a face primer into my daily routine. To save me an extra step, I use the Eucerin SPF 50+ (read here
) as a two-in-one.
Being oily skinned, a powder is a must for me, and as bonus it helps the base stay in place.
Same goes for every other part of yourmakeup: Regular eyeshadows on top of Creamshadows or a powder blush on top of a cream one really increase longevity.
LILY | Malaysia | Chloe Ash
I guess it really depends on your skin type, and also your daily activity. I live in a hot and humid weather, and it’s difficult for makeup to stay flawless the whole day, unless I hide in air conditioned places 24/7. So, if I’ll be out the entire day, I’ll be bringing makeup with me to touch up. For eyes, I use NARS eye primer which will make any eye shadow stay. Cream blushes tend to stay longer on me, and for foundations, I keep them light, and touch up with powder throughout the day.
JAA | Thailand | Hello Jaa
For face, I blot excess shine from my skincare before following with a mattifying primer such as the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
. Next I apply a long-lasting base using a Beautyblender and really press it in the skin. I always finish everything off with a light dusting of loose powder
. For eyes, I prime with a slightly matte eye primer
before I do my eye makeup. For lips, I apply a lip liner all over the lips as a base for my lipstick. I also like to keep blotting sheets
handy to get rid of excess oil when needed without disturbing my makeup.
[Interested in joining BISC Network? Send your request to jaa*at*hellojaa.com]
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)