If you are not familiar with the „Favorite Face of …“ series, click here for a little introduction. Short story even shorter, it is the makeup that I wore most during that month, featuring the favorite (as in most used) makeup products.
Even though I don’t celebrate Valentines Day, I feel like February is the month were you really can´t escape the pinks. And even though pink usually looks either washed out on me or like I am trying to to Barbie-Cosplay (I wish I had that waist…), I managed to find a pink lip color I fell in love with to see me through this month.
And once again, I filmed everything for You Tube. Enjoy!
Products used as my base
- Maybelline „Eraser“ in 01 Light (Review here)
- Catrice All Matt plus foundation in Light Beige
- The Body Shop Shade adjusting drops in Lightening
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Fair
- Maybelline Mattemaker face powder in Light Beige (Review here)
- MAC Pro Longwear power blush in Blush all day
Products used on eyes and lips
- Clinique Chubby Stick for eyes in 03 Fuller Fudge
- L´Oréal Super Liner in Extra Black Gloss (Review here)
- Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black (Review here)
- Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in 440 „Cherries in the snow“
What have you been loving lately?
And do you find you´ll wear more pinks in February then the rest of the year?