If you are not familiar with the „Favorite Face of …“ series, click here for a little introduction. Short story even shorter, it is the makeup that I wore most during that month, featuring the favorite (as in most used) makeup products.
Just like last month I decided to not only list all the products I reached for, but film a quick tutorial to show you the look my half-asleep self managed to create with them.
Now it might have been the sudden drop in temperature and the snow we had or the fact that I had been wearing them pretty much three months straight, but I was so over brown-purple smokey eyes I opted for a complete change of my makeup bag.
A lot of sparkle, flushed cheeks and a different base were what I ended up with. I hope you like it!
Products used on my face
- Maybelline „Eraser“ in 01 Light (Review here)
- Catrice All Matte plus shine control makeup in „010 Light Beige“ (Shop here)
- Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in „Fair“ (Shop here)
- Maybelline „Mattemaker“ mattifying powder in „15 Light Beige“ (Review here)
- MAC powder blush in „Harmony“ (Matte) (Buy here)
- MAC Casual lip & cheek color in „P.S. I like you“ (LE) (Review here)
Products used on eyes and lips
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in „Black Bean“ (Shop here)
- MAC Paint Pot in „Morning Frost“ (LE)
- MAC powder eyeshadow in „Tissue Weight“ (Frost, LE)
- L´Oréal Paris Super Liner Silkissime in „Seductive Black“ (Shop here)
- Lancôme Grandiôse mascara in 01 (Shop here)
- MAC lipstick in „Sinister“ (LE, Frost)
Now tell me: How did your makeup taste change after the Holidays were over?
Still going for the deep colors of autumn or have you moved swiftly to the pastels of the upcoming spring collections?