If you are not familiar with the „Inspired by…“ series, click here for an explanation.
But short story even shorter, each month I choose a seasonal ad and try to recreate the models look with colors I already own.
Dressing up and awkward posing included!
This months choice was requested by my favorite Italian blogger Carol in a page, who suggested I´d do this one because „I already had the hair“ (original quote).
Now my hair may have a slight resemblance, but I did lack the wind machine, blue skies and the defined jaw line (I am 31 weeks pregnant after all), so please keep that in mind when looking at my attempt.
To make things easier to recreate, I decided to film my
struggles technique this time. The voice over was necessary because I knew from previous experience that there might have been some swearing in the process. Not sure if I like the concept of voiceover though, tell me what you think in the comments.
Products uses on my eyes
- MAC Painterly Paintpot (buy here)
- Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in BL711 on my upper lash line (LE, similar here)
- I love my P2 Collection eyeshadow bar (the lilac shade on the left) on my upper lash line, dragged upwards (Review)
- MAC eyeshadow in „Semi-Precious“ on my mobile lid and as wing
- I love my P2 Collection eyeshadow bar (the violet shade on the right) slightly above my crease (Review)
- MAC Fluidline in „Midnight Blues“ for the wing (buy here)
- MAC Pigment in „Vanilla“ as inner corner highlight (not pictured, buy here)
Products used on my face and lips
- Maybelline „Eraser“ under my eyes (Review)
- MAC Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation (Review)
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer for spots and as highlight (buy here)
- Maybelline „Mattemaker“ Face powder (Review)
- MAC „Harmony“ Blush as contour (Review)
- MeMeMe „Sun Beam“ as highlighter
- Astor lip crayon in „VaVaVoum“
There you go: A look you would wear?
And do you prefer voiceover or me chatting along?