If you are not familiar with the „Inspired by…“ series, click here for an explanation.
But short story even shorter, each month I choose a seasonal ad and try to recreate the models look with colors I already own.
Dressing up and awkward posing included!
As soon as I laid eyes on this picture, I knew I wanted to recreate the look. But I was facing a big problem: I did own barely any reddish eyeshadows at all. The solution? Using lipsticks, which I own in any shade of red as you might know.
So please follow my tutorial at your own risk and after careful consideration: Lipsticks are not meant to go near the eye and may cause serious irritation!
Here is my finished look. Using Bobbi Brown for the posing instead of Chanel, simply because I don´t own any.
And here is the step by step tutorial in form of a You Tube video. Please watch in HD for the ultimate experience.
- Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit Fair
- Catrice All Matt + Shine Control Makeup Light Beige (Review)
- MAC Paintpot Painterly
- Astor Soft Sensation Lip Color Butter (*) (Review)
- MAC eyeshadow Crosscultural
- MAC eyeshadow Myth
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Really Red (Review)
- MAC eyeshadow Showstopper
- L´Oréal Super Liner Extra Black Gloss (Review)
- Alverde Clear Browgel
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Maximum Volume Mascara (Review)
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Concealer (Review)
- Clarins Loose Powder Translucent
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick