If you are not familiar with the „Inspired by…“ series, click here for an explanation.
But short story even shorter, each month I choose a seasonal ad and try to recreate the models look with colors I already own.
Dressing up and awkward posing included!
And even though we have July and it should be the height of summer, we are here with a fall inspired look. Matte, porcelain skin, dark vampy lips and a resting b*tch face – right up my street.
This is the Dior Fall 2016 makeup.
And this is my recreation.
And below the video – a step-by step tutorial.
It is your turn now – recreate the makeup with the things already in your stash!
- Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
- The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops Lightening (Review)
- Catrice All Matt Plus 24 hour makeup Light Beige (Review)
- MAC Paint pot Painterly
- MAC Powder Blush Garb
- MAC eyeshadow Flip
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Mascara (Review)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit Fair
- Clarins Translucent Powder
- L´Oréal Silkissime eyeliner Seductive Black
Are you feeling the fall colors already?
Or has summer just started where you live?