If you are not familiar with the „Inspired by…“ series, click here for an explanation.
But short story even shorter, each month I choose a seasonal ad and try to recreate the models look with colors I already own.
Dressing up and awkward posing included!
Year after year, the spring collections are the most challenging for me to recreate, simply because I don’t feel like pastel colors suit me and I only own a few of them. So when I tried to recreate the Givenchy La Revelation Originelle Spring 2016 look, I had to start mixing!
And here is the finished result…
Products used as base
- Maybelline „Eraser“ in 01 Light (Review here)
- Catrice All Matt plus foundation in „Light Beige“
- The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops in „Lightening“
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 „Fair“ (Review)
Products used on eyes and lips
- MAC Paintpot in „Painterly“
- Revlon Photoready Palette in 505 „Impressionist“ (Review here)
- MAC e/s „Shimmer Moss“
- p2 e/s in „Green Costume“
- L´Oréal Superliner in „Extra Black Gloss“ (Review here)
- L´Oréal Superliner Silkissime in „Seductive Black“
- Lancôme Grandiôse mascara
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in „Starlet“
Products used on my face
- MAC Mineralize blush in „Warmth of Coral“
- NARS „Orgasm“
- MAC Beauty Powder in „Shell Pearl“
How do you feel about pastels?
And is this a look you would enjoy wearing yourself?
If you want to read more about makeup, please check out the „Makeup Reviews“ category in the side bar.
This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are honest and my own.