Empties and watermelon – is there anything else you need for a chilled summer evening? I don’t think so.
This months version features a lot of Antipodes products, which brings back memories of our road trip to New Zealand. And of course turns up the ancient question:
Why does everything always have to run out at the same time?
Here is the video. Don´t forget to watch on You Tube and in HD for the ultimate viewing pleasure.
- The Body Shop Shea Butter Body Butter
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold (Review)
- Alpha-H Micro Cleanse (Review)
- Antipodes Divine Face Oil (Review)
- Antipodes Hosanna H2O Intensive Skin-Plumping Serum (Review)
- Antipodes Joyous Protein-Rich Night Replenish Serum (Review)
- MAC Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation (Review)
- Maybelline The Eraser (Review)
- Clinique High Impact mascara (Review)
- Weleda Hafer Aufbau Shampoo
- Dove repair therapy heat protectant
Have you tried anything I mentioned yourself?
And do you feel like everything runs out at the same time as well?
If you want to read more about skincare, please check out the „Skincare Reviews“ category in the side bar.
If you want to read more about makeup, please check out the „Makeup Reviews“ category in the side bar.
This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are honest and my own.