After having my baby boy in early March, I somehow lost track.
Track of time, track of my chores, basically track of everything that wasn’t feeding or nappy changing.
Which means I also lost track of the parcels arriving at my doorstep, even though I had been eagerly awaiting some of the things inside them.
So when I finally emerged out of the fog surrounding the early days and realized that it was April already, I decided it was time to catch up. And given the decision to catch up on household chores or beauty items, I chose the latter.
Tough choice, I know.
And to make things even more enjoyable, I slapped on some makeup, changed into a fresh (read: no puke) top and turned on the camera.
Products from EcoNaturals (Shop here)
- Natura Siberica Neck and Décolleté Lifting Cream
- Natura Siberica Neck and Décolleté Icy Lifting Mask
- Dizao Natural Organic Lip Balm Pomegranate
- Savon Marsellaise Noix de Coco
Products from Cult Beauty (Shop here)
- Sunday Riley Sleeping Oil Luna
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit in „Fair“
- DNA Eye Renewal Serum (Step 3)
- SKYN Iceland Blemish Dots
- VERSO Reviving Eye Mask
- Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Face Mist
- Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Miracle Cleanser
- Skin Owl Neck+ super-smoothing and firming concentrate
- MV Organics Pure Jojoba Eye Cleanser
- REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask (Review here)
- Zelens 3t Complex Essential Anti-aging cream
- Goldfaden MD Doctor´s Scrub with ruby crystals
If there is anything you would like to see a review of, please let me know in the comments and I will be more than happy to be your guinea pig.
Do you usually wait for GWP occasions when stocking up on new things?
Or do you feel you will get too much stuff that wouldn’t be working for you?