Multitasking – Â I have talked about that numerous times before. It just seems to be a recurrent thing in my life, albeit not always a successful one.
Samo pre neki dan, trčajući na 1,5 sata sna, pokušao sam da istovremeno pripremim hranu za mačke i pripremim sinove za doručak.
Well… let’s just put it that way: My son would eat about anything I serve him, the cat is much more picky.
Good thing I served the cat first and could quickly switch bowls before my son excitedly dug into his surprisingly meaty muesli…
Dakle, još jednom, zaklinjem se da napustim multitasking na svoje proizvode za negu kože, odlučivši se za verzije koje kombinuju nekoliko korisnih sastojaka odjednom. Kao Caudalie Vinopure Blemish Control Infusion Serum.
Ono što kaudali tvrdi
This concentrated shot of natural salicylic acid, grape-seed polyphenols and organic essential oils* works to visibly reduce blemishes, tighten pores and refine the skin texture. The gel-like formula glides onto the skin to leave it feeing purified whilst organic rose water controls sebum levels and promotes a healthy shine-free glow.
Its lightweight gel texture is quickly absorbed, leaving skin refreshed and balanced.
A 100% natural scent derived from the essential oils complex that delivers a breath of freshness with each application
Nagrada i veličina
Tekstura i miris
Just like the toner there is no added fragrance, so the scent is brought to you by the essential oils. Herbal, green, not my favorite. The serum itself is very lightweight and skinks in quickly, probably due to the alcohol content.
Primjena i efekti
I used the whole Caudalie Vinopure set, so it is hard to tell you which product had the most impact on my skin. Out of the three though the Caudalie Vinopure Infusion Serum was by far my favorite.
It worked well with my other products, didn’t feel irritating or drying and the combination of salicylic acid and niacinamide surely played an important role in clearing up my skin.
- Rosa Damascena Cvjetna voda: miris, antioksidant, antimikrobna
- Niacinamide: Vitamin B3, bori se slobodnim radikalima, bori se hiper pigmentacijom, stimuliše proizvodnju kolagena i štiti barijere kože
- Butylene Glycol: Humectant
- Salicylic Acid: BHA, great exfoliant for acneic and oily skin, exfoliates inside the pores
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hydrating, smaller form of hyaluronic acid with deeper penetration
- Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) ulje: Eterično ulje, udubljenje
- Lavandula Hybrida ulje: Esencijalno ulje, antioksidanti, emolijent
- Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil:Â Anti-oxidant rich, anti-inflammatory
- Peppermint Oil: Controls sebum production
- Pelargonium Graveolens cvjetno ulje: Balansiranje proizvodnje sebuma, miris ruže mirisa dok je jeftinije
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil:Â antiseptic, invigorating
- Palmitoyl ekstrakt semena grožđa: antioksidant, pomaže u hiperpigmentaciji
- Vitamin E (tokoferol): Antioxidant, smanjuje hiperpigmentaciju i poboljšava elastičnost kožeÂ
- Sodium Hydroxide: pH adjuster, can be irritating
- Sodium Phytate: Sredstvo za keliranje
- Xanthan Gum: Improves viscosity
- Alkohol: potentially drying
- Citral/Citronellol/Geraniol/Limonene/Linalool: part of the essential oils, potentially irritating
Essentials oils, which could be a red flag when your skin is sensitive, alcohol that some people try to avoid but other than that a nice blend of antiseptic, sebum controlling ingredients to go with the salicylic acid and the niacinamide. A powerhouse for tackling congested skin and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, IÂ´d say.
Da li živi do svojih tvrdnji?
It helps control sebum, refine the skins texture and contains salicylic acid while being weightless and gel like.
Da li bih otkupio?
There are a few salicylic acid serums out there, but this is the only one I have tried so far that has the added benefit of niacinamide, an ingredient I love to have in my routine.
Kome ja to preporučujem?
Acne prone skin, especially oily or combination oily. Unlike the Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Toner I reviewed here I would say this is more targeted at aging skin and adult acne.
If you suffer from post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, this is also very beneficial.
Those with sensitive skin should proceed with caution – it contains a few potentially irritating ingredients.
Oh, and the ingredients are 98% natural origin and 10% organic.