Ova poruka u blogu sadrži affiliate linkove. Molimo pročitajte odricanje od odgovornosti.
Zbog činjenice da moj blog post istražuje polu njemački, pola engleskog, stvari mogu postati malo zbunjujuće.
Different regulations depending on whether you are in Europe or in the US, different formulations of your favorite products, even slightly different names which makes SEO a nightmare – Â I have seen it all.
But when I did my research for the Caudalie Vinopure Clear Skin Purifying Toner, I had to double check, because the German website read… cleansing lotion. Had I been using it all wrong?
Turns out that no, I hadn’t. You are supposed to apply it on your skin with a cotton pad, no rinsing, which in my books is more a toner step than a cleansing one. Semantics. The US website calls it Caudalie Vinopure Clear Skin Purifying Toner, so I will stick with that.
Ono što kaudali tvrdi
The natural purifying step that frees skin from blemishes and preps you for your skincare routine.
A key step in your skin routine to treat your combination skin, acting as a vacuum for your pores, the Vinopure Toner is formulated with 100% natural salicylic acid, grape polyphenols and organic essential oils* to purify the skin and prepare it for the additional steps in your skincare routine by ensuring your skin is clean without drying it out. The skin is immediately clarified, pores are tightened and imperfections are reduced.
Its ultra-fluid water texture provides an immediate refreshing effect.
This formula is fragrance-free. The 100% natural scent derived from the essential oil complex that delivers a light and surprising breath of freshness with each application.
Nagrada i veličina
One bottle contains 200 ml and retails for 16,80 â¬ on the website ovde.
It is also sold as part of a trial set for 10 â¬ here,Â you get 50 ml there.
Tekstura i miris
A clear liquid that absorbs instantly into the skin. The scent is quite herbal, minty and green. To be honest, I don’t like the scent at all, but I appreciate the fact they didn’t put in any added fragrance.
Primjena i efekti
If you don’t like using cotton pads (I don’t), you can pat it in with your hands instead. Both ways it will instantly absorb with a slightly cooling effect on the skin.
- Rosa Damascena Cvjetna voda: miris, antioksidant, antimikrobna
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water: Anti-inflammatory, rich in antioxidants
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside: Gentle surfactant
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice: Rich in antioxidants
- Salicylic Acid: BHA, great exfoliant for acneic and oily skin, exfoliates inside the pores
- Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) ulje: Eterično ulje, udubljenje
- Lavandula Hybrida ulje: Esencijalno ulje, antioksidanti, emolijent
- Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil: Essential oil, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory
- Mentha Piperita Oil: Essential oil, antibacterial
- Pelargonium Graveolens cvjetno ulje: Essential Oil, balancing sebum production
- Ružmarinovo lišće ulje: Essential Oil, antiseptic, invigorating
- Arginine: Aminoacid, healing, said to increase cell turnover and stimulate growth factors
- Potassium Sorbate: Preservative
- Sodium Benzoate: Preservative, should not be mixed with Vitamin C as it could form benzene, a carcinogen. Highly unlikely in the amounts used in skincare, but some people may prefer to avoid it.
- Sodium Phytate: Chelating agent
- Alkohol: potentially drying
- Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool: potentially irritating, part of the essential oils
It is a pretty basic salicylic acid toner, with a few extras like Caudalies signature Vitis Vinifera Water. The alcohol may put some off, but IÂ´d be more worried about the essential oils if my skin was sensitive.
Da li živi do svojih tvrdnji?
Yes I guess.
It is a salicylic acid toner, which will help combat impurities and help with texture and the appearance of pores. The added alcohol is potentially drying on skin sensitive to it, but for my combination skin, dryness was not an issue.
Da li bih otkupio?
I always have salicylic acid in my routine and I don’t mind the alcohol, but out of the three products from that line I much prefer the Caudalie Vinopure Blemish Control Infusion Serum (Review ovde) and would probably just repurchase one of them.
Kome ja to preporučujem?
If you like Caudalie and want a natural approach (98% of the ingredients are natural, 10% even organic), it is a toner I can recommend. In terms of age-groups IÂ´d say that this is for a younger, oily and acne prone skin as opposed to more mature people.