Dieser Blogbeitrag enthält Affiliate-Links. Bitte lesen Sie den Haftungsausschluss.
Aufgrund der Tatsache, dass ich meine Blog-Post-Forschung halb Deutsch, halb Englisch mache, können die Dinge ein wenig verwirrend werden.
Different regulations depending on whether you are in Europe or in the US, different formulations of your favorite products, even slightly different names which makes SEO a nightmare – Â I have seen it all.
But when I did my research for the Caudalie Vinopure Clear Skin Purifying Toner, I had to double check, because the German website read… cleansing lotion. Had I been using it all wrong?
Turns out that no, I hadn’t. You are supposed to apply it on your skin with a cotton pad, no rinsing, which in my books is more a toner step than a cleansing one. Semantics. The US website calls it Caudalie Vinopure Clear Skin Purifying Toner, so I will stick with that.
Was Caudalie behauptet
The natural purifying step that frees skin from blemishes and preps you for your skincare routine.
A key step in your skin routine to treat your combination skin, acting as a vacuum for your pores, the Vinopure Toner is formulated with 100% natural salicylic acid, grape polyphenols and organic essential oils* to purify the skin and prepare it for the additional steps in your skincare routine by ensuring your skin is clean without drying it out. The skin is immediately clarified, pores are tightened and imperfections are reduced.
Its ultra-fluid water texture provides an immediate refreshing effect.
This formula is fragrance-free. The 100% natural scent derived from the essential oil complex that delivers a light and surprising breath of freshness with each application.
Preis und Größe
One bottle contains 200 ml and retails for 16,80 â¬ on the website Hier.
It is also sold as part of a trial set for 10 â¬ here,Â you get 50 ml there.
Textur und Geruch
A clear liquid that absorbs instantly into the skin. The scent is quite herbal, minty and green. To be honest, I don’t like the scent at all, but I appreciate the fact they didn’t put in any added fragrance.
Anwendung und Effekte
If you don’t like using cotton pads (I don’t), you can pat it in with your hands instead. Both ways it will instantly absorb with a slightly cooling effect on the skin.
- Rosa Damascena Blumenwasser: Duft, Antioxidationsmittel, antimikrobiell
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water: Anti-inflammatory, rich in antioxidants
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside: Gentle surfactant
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice: Reich an Antioxidantien
- Salicylsäure: BHA, great exfoliant for acneic and oily skin, exfoliates inside the pores
- Cymbopogon Citratus (Zitronengras) Öl: Ätherisches Öl, adstringierend
- Lavandula Hybrida Öl: Ätherisches Öl, Antioxidantien, Weichmacher
- Melissa Officinalis Blattöl: Essential oil, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory
- Mentha Piperita Oil: Essential oil, antibacterial
- Pelargonium Graveolens Blumenöl: Essential Oil, balancing sebum production
- Rosmarin-Blatt-Öl: Essential Oil, antiseptic, invigorating
- Arginin: Aminoacid, healing, said to increase cell turnover and stimulate growth factors
- Kaliumsorbat: Konservierungsmittel
- NatriumbenzoatKonservierungsmittel, sollte nicht mit Vitamin C gemischt werden, da es Benzol, ein Karzinogen bilden könnte. Sehr unwahrscheinlich in den Mengen, die in der Hautpflege verwendet werden, aber einige Leute bevorzugen, es zu vermeiden.
- Sodium Phytate: Chelating agent
- Alkohol: potentially drying
- Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool: potentially irritating, part of the essential oils
It is a pretty basic salicylic acid toner, with a few extras like Caudalies signature Vitis Vinifera Water. The alcohol may put some off, but IÂ´d be more worried about the essential oils if my skin was sensitive.
Erfüllt es seine Ansprüche?
Yes I guess.
It is a salicylic acid toner, which will help combat impurities and help with texture and the appearance of pores. The added alcohol is potentially drying on skin sensitive to it, but for my combination skin, dryness was not an issue.
Würde ich es wieder kaufen?
I always have salicylic acid in my routine and I don’t mind the alcohol, but out of the three products from that line I much prefer the Caudalie Vinopure Blemish Control Infusion Serum (Review Hier) and would probably just repurchase one of them.
Wem empfehle ich es?
If you like Caudalie and want a natural approach (98% of the ingredients are natural, 10% even organic), it is a toner I can recommend. In terms of age-groups IÂ´d say that this is for a younger, oily and acne prone skin as opposed to more mature people.