We are even further in than Marty McFly was!
To ease in to the New Year, I decided not to bother you with a lengthy review today, but instead show you my makeup favorites 2015, bundled up in a short video.
So without further ado, start watching! I hope you enjoy.
- MAC Paintpots used as eyeshadow base
- Clinique Chubby Sticks for eyes (Review here)
- L´Oréal Super Liner in Extra Black Gloss (Review here)
- Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Last Concealer
- MaxFactor Cream Puff Blush in „Seductive Pink“ (Review here)
- MAC lipsticks
- Chanel nail polish in „Cinema“
What have you been loving last year? I am all ears for your recommendations! My shopping list for 2016 is already growing…