ADVERTISEMENT INFO: THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS PR SAMPLES (GIFTED ITEMS) AND USES AFFILIATE LINKS. I RECEIVED NO MONEY TO WRITE IT. PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER.
I admit that I am surprised that I already used up enough products to film another Beauty Empties video for you, the first in 2020. After all I just shared the products I had used up in December!
I think the main reason (other than being mindful and consistent of course) was that I had a few similar products open at the same time, because I am SO BAD at sticking to the “One empty, one new in” rule (can I use the blogger excuse here? Please?), and they suddenly all finished within a few weeks.
Not that I am complaining, there were quite a few that I was happy to see used up and I already had others waiting to take their place in my skincare lineup (haven’t I always), so let’s quickly go through my trash and see what is worth being repurchased.
Only two to show here, one that I actually only use as eye makeup remover and rarely as first cleanse, and one that I adore as morning cleanser in summer:
- Bioderma Eau Sensibio Micellar Water (great for removing eye makeup): Already repurchased
- Murad Essential C Environmental Shield Cleanser (Read my full review here): Already repurchased
As per usual the biggest category, you can tell I love my serums… But I stand by my statement, as a woman of a certain age, the serum step is where your money should go!
- pixi Vitamin C Tonic (Read my full review here): Already repurchased
- pixi Vitamin C Serum (Read my full review here): Already repurchased
- The Inkey List Retinol Serum (Read my full review here): Not going to repurchase because I am back on prescription retinoids
- The Inkey List Vitamin C Serum (Read my full review here, used it up on my chest area, not on my face): Not going to repurchase
- The Ordinary “Buffet” Serum (Read my full review here): Will repurchase eventually
- Flora Mare Ocean Elixier (lovely lightweight lotion): Currently not available
- kicks Age Defense Turn Back Time Even Skin Serum: Will not repurchase because it is exclusive to kicks Sweden
- Murad Nutrient Charged Water Gel (Read my full review here): Will repurchase
- La Roche Posay Anthelios XL Shine Free SPF 50 (didn’t like the texture when applied, but nice formula overall): Not going to repurchase
Hair and Body Care
- Olaplex N°3 Hair Perfector (Read my full review here): Already repurchased
- It´s a 10 Leave in Conditioner: Not going to repurchase
- Langhaarmädchen Dry Shampoo: Not going to repurchase
- Ombia med Foot Balm with 10% Urea (takes some time to sink in, but leaves feet baby soft): Already repurchased
As you can tell by the amount of green, I managed to create a skincare routine that consists more of favorites than of new things I’d like to try over the last months, and my skin couldn’t be more pleased with me. That does of course not mean that I am not going to keep testing new products for you (in fact I just placed a HUGE Cult Beauty order to get my hands on some new The Inkey List releases), but you can prepare to see some products featured over and over on my Instagram skincare routines.
What is it that you have recently finished?