If you are not familiar with the “Inspired by…” series, click here for an explanation.
But short story even shorter, each month I choose a seasonal ad and try to recreate the models look with colors I already own.
Dressing up and awkward posing included!
This month I really wanted to do something with a hat (silly idea, as it turned out), and something blue, so I chose the Jill Stuart Summer 2016 ad for it´s beachy and summery vibes.
Now I had forgotten that I lost my white hat last year, so I had to make do with a big straw hat. Plus the hand positioning turned out more challenging than I would have thought.
But see for yourself, upon common request I added some outtakes at the end that explain what I mean.
Products used on my face
- MAC Studio Waterweight SPF 30 foundation in NC15 (Review)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind “Eraser” in Light (Review)
- The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops in Lightening (Review)
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 01 Light (Review)
- Clarins Loose Powder in Translucent
- MaxFactor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Candy
- MeMeMe Beat the Blues in Sunbeam
Products used on my eyes and lips
- MAC eyeshadow in Moonflower
- Clarins Ombre Minerale 4 Couleurs in 04 indigo
- MAC eyeshadow in Saffron
- MAC Fluidline in Midnight Blues (Review)
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Volume mascara in Black
- Lipstick Queen Glossy Pencil in “Chase”
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 01 (Review)
Have you heard of that brand before? Because I hadn’t.
And do you enjoy wearing orange and blue?