Another month, another favorites post. Ain´t that how it goes? I will tell you what was not my favorite this month in the post here:
You see, it was raining pretty much all June, and with June 21th coming along, I knew the days were going to get shorter. Now I am all about those long, warm and light summer evenings spend outdoors with friends and a cold drink, and if that didn´t happen before the nights are getting longer again, I feel cheated.
But enough moaning about the weather, it is time for the things I enjoyed!
Please watch in HD and on You Tube for the ultimate viewing pleasure and stay tuned for the bloopers in the end.
- Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Youth Activating Face Oil (Review)
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil-Free (Review)
- The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops „Lightening“ (Review)
- MAC Creamsheen Glass „Star Quality“
- Essie nail polish „Watermelon“ (Review)
- Shop, Style, Conquer (click here)
- Outlander (Netflix original)
What have you been loving lately?
And have you followed along with the European Championship?