If you have been following my blog for quite some time now, you know I am infatuated with skin care.
Given that I wrote about my routine the last time in September 2014 (read here if you are still interested), I figured it was about time to show you what has changed since then.
So prepare for my bare face and click the video below to see what I have done to keep my skin on track this winter.
Here is a list of the products I have mentioned, complete with links to reviews should I have written them already:
– Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser (Buy here)
– Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner (Review here)
– La Roche Posay Serozinc (Review here)
– M. Asam Resveratrol Essence of Youth * (Buy here)
– Garnier Ultra Lift Complete Beauty Eye Cream
– Oskia Renaissance 360 Anti-Ageing & Brightening Supreme Cream (available from March 2016 here)
Looking back, only the La Roche Posay Serozinc has remained unchanged. A few other bits have moved to the evenings, and others are completely gone.
The steps however did remain pretty much the same:
- Acid toner
- Facial spritz
- Eye Cream
I do apply a sunscreen whenever I know I will be outside for more than approximately 20 minutes, even in the midst of winter and on cloudy days, and I will add that on top of my moisturizer.
Oh, and I forgot to mention the Nuxe Rêve de Miel lip balm that I apply every morning without fail.
How did your routine change over the course of time?
And what do you use on your face in the mornings?