Many of you may know, I recently went for a (much needed) holiday in France.
Not so many know that my parents have a holiday home there, so I visit quite regularly and tend to use the opportunity to stock up on beauty and makeup stuff I don’t get as easily back here in Germany.
|La vie en France|
This time around was no exception, so I thought I´d use the opportunity and share some old favorites as well as some new discoveries with you.
|Lancome Grandiose Mascara, Sephora , UD Naked Skin Concealer|
First things first.
I went into Sephora, armed with a discount code and a shopping list, ready to hunt down a the new Dior foundation, only to find out they were out of my shade.
Needless to say, I found some other stuff to make up for it (pun intended).
– Lancômes Grandiose Mascara in “Noir”, as everyone raves about it
– Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Face Compact in “Light”, recommended by Jaa from “Hello Jaa”
– Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in “Light Neutral”, loved by Agata from “Her and Makeup”
|Bioderma Eau Sensibio, Clarins Doux Exfoliant, Clinique “Take the day off”, La Roche Posay Serozinc|
The things I keep getting and loving.
– Bioderma Eau Sensibio Micellaire Water
– Clarins Gentle Exfoliator (Review here)
– Clinique “Take the day off” Cleansing balm (Review here)
– La Roche Posay “Serozinc” (Review here)
|Bumble and Bumble Surf Infusion, Klorane Dry Shampoo, Garnier Fructis Hydrating Hair Mask|
3. Hair things
Because, you know, I actually have a whole shelf full of hair care products, so I absolutely needed more…
– Bumble and Bumble “Surf infusion”. It is said to be more gentle than your usual salt spray, because it has oils added, but still give the tousled beachy waves I really, really love.
– Klorane Dry shampoo with oat milk. Gentle but effective, Melissa from “Kiss and Makeups Beauty Blog” said, so of course I had to go get it
– Fructis Hydrating hair mask, a steal I got in Spain. I haven’t heard much about it, but I loved the ingredient list, so it had to come home with me.
|Garancia Eau Micellare, Garancia Pschitt Magique, Caudalie Beauty Elixier, Bioderma anti-UV mist, Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning|
4. Skin Care New Stuff
It isn’t funny, I have a problem. But at least my skin is in top shape…
– Garancia Eau Micellaire “Douce Amande”. The ad says it tells your skin words of love. Who doesn’t want that?
– Garancia Pschitt Magique Micropeeling Cleanser. Recommended by Lulle from “Beaumiroir”.
– Caudalie Beauty Elixier. Just because I never tried it and everyone else seems to have…
– Bioderma Hydrabio Moisturizing anti-UV mist. Because Sunny from “Mostly Sunny” said so.
– Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning. Because winter is coming!
|Dior Rouge 999, Formula X – The System|
I can´t paint my nails during the week (work reasons), but I keep buying stuff nonetheless.
– Dior “Rouge” and Dior Gel Coat. A gift with purchase from Sephora.
– Formula X – The system. I never owned a nail cleanser before, so…
Quite a lot of stuff, now that I see it one next to the other.
Have you tried anything yet?
And are you as easily influenced by other blogs as I am?