Advertisement info: This blog post contains PR-Samples (gifted items) and affiliate links. I received no money to write it. Please read disclaimer.
I don’t have many traditions for this blog, but ending the year with an Empties post is one of them.
Although I have to admit it is not exactly a blog tradition, but more born out of YouTube, where I uploaded my first video inDecember 2015, talking about the skincare products I had finished.
The video is still up on my channel, should you want to have a good laugh, and I have uploaded an Empties one as my last video ever since. With increasing quality, I hope, but still staying true to the original format: A bunch of empty containers drawn out at random from a box.
I have talked about all the products on the blog already, so I will spare you my rambling and leave you with a link to the original review and the short notice whether or not I would repurchase for now.
Other than I did in the video I will provide you with some structure here though, grouping the items into categories rather than listing them at random.
- Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser: Read my original review here, repurchase eventually
- Merumaya Melting Cleansing Balm: Read my full review here, not going to repurchase
- Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm: Read my full review here, not going to repurchase
- Instytutum Anti-Wrinkle Brightening C-Erum: Read my full review here, not going to repurchase
- pixi Rose Tonic: Read my full review here, already repurchased
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%: Read my full review here, already repurchased
- pixi Glow Mist: Read my full review here, not going to repurchase
- The Ordinary EUK 134° 0,1%: Read my full review here, not ging to repurchase
- pixi Glow Mud Mask: Read my original review here, not going to repurchase
- Indie Lee Blemish Lotion: Read my original review here, not going to repurchase
- Bioessence Hydra Tri Action Aqua Droplet Sleeping Beauty Mask: Repurchase not possible
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask: Read myRead my full review here, not going to repurchase
- Doctor Duve Boosting Eye Cream: Read my original review here, not going to repurchase
- MISSHA Super Aqua Ultra Waterful Eye Treatment: Read my full review here, not going to repurchase
Hair Care and random things
- Batiste Dry Shampoo: already repurchased
- Sachajuan Leave in Conditioner: Read my full review here, not going to repurchase
- ISDIN Fusion Water SPF 50+: Already repurchased
- Nivea Biphasic Eye Makeup Remover: Repurchase eventually
- NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray: Not going to repurchase
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara: Repurchase eventually
You can tell by the sheer amount of red “not going to repurchase” parts that I worked hard on finishing up some products that I did not enjoy to make space for the ones I loved and that I knew suited my skin. That does of course not make them bad products, many of them were actually really nice. Just for my skin type and my current needs, I have others that perform better, and I want to move away from having five different eye creams open at the same time.