If you have been around for a while now, you may have gotten used to my “Favorite Face of…” series. Of course I cant tell whether you are bored out of your mind or looking forward to my monthly makeup ramble, but I have been meaning to keep it up.
Now I have started this month with a yearly favorites, so the “Favorite Face of…” is a little late and probably does no longer count as “December Favorites”, which is why I named it “Tutorial” for the upload on You Tube.
Not very surprising it features a soft smokey eye, using browns and a hint of violet (I feel I have been wearing barely anything else this winter), paired with either a nude or a bolder lip.
You all know the disclaimers, I am no professional, just an enthusiastic amateur, both when it comes to makeup and to videos, but I hope you enjoy nonetheless.
Products used in this video
- Maybelline “The Eraser” in Nude (Review here)
- MAC Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation in NC 15 (Review here)
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in “Light” (buy here)
- MAC Paintpot in Painterly (buy here)
- Alverde Eyebrow compact in “Blonde”
- Alverde Eyebrow Gel in “Clear”
- “I love my P2 collection” Eyeshadow bar in “Violet” (Review here)
- lash n grow Tinted Lash Enhancer in “Amethyst” (Review here)
- Maybelline Mattemaker Face Powder (Review here)
- MaxFactor Cream Puff Blush in “Seductive Pink” (Review here)
- Lancome Grandiôse Mascara in “Black” (buy here)
I am not quite sure why the eyeshadow started looking that purple about halfway though the tutorial, so I included some pictures (taken with different lighting) and edited them into the video to show you the finished result.
What have you been wearing a lot?
Are you over the winter purple and smokey eyes already and craving spring makeup?