Again I have been collecting my empty skincare containers and the few bits of makeup that are actually not going to be used anymore and threw all in for a video.
Go get yourself a cup of tea, as it is a long one, but you will be rewarded with mini-reviews and a whole lot of dirty packaging.
Now if that doesn’t tempt you…
- Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Cleanser (Review here)
- AlphaH Balancing Cleanser (Review here)
- Ole Henriksen truth serum collagen booster (Review here)
- Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Pads (Review here)
- The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops of Youth Youth Enhancing Concentrate (Review here)
- Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel (Review here)
- Organic Surge moisture boost shampoo (Review here)
- L´Oréal Ever Rich Elixir
- Beauty Blender
- Avenue 22 Makeup Sponge (Review here)
- Essie “A crewed interest”
- Nuxe Rêve de Miel lip balm
- p2 Ultra Fresh Hand Lotion
- Wild Ferns new zealand manuka honey Conditioning Hand Cream (Review here)
- The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector
- LUSH New Charity Pot
What have you been finishing lately?
And have you tried any of the ones I mentioned yourself?