After filming this months empties video I realized that I seem to have separation anxiety when it comes to lip products. I mean, seriously, a six year old lipgloss?
That is gross!
But no longer, four makeup items had to go, and I did finish some skincare as well.
So without further ado, my July 2016 Empties, along with mini reviews and, of course, bloopers at the end!
Please watch on YouTube and in HD for the ultimate viewing pleasure!
- The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof eye & lip makeup remover (Review)
- Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser (Review)
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir (Review)
- The Body Shop Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask (Review)
- LUSH Mask of Magnaminty
- MAC lipglass in „Frankly Fresh“, „Krazy Kahuna“, „Good Lovin“
- MAC Prep + Prime
Have you tried anything I mentioned before?
And have you ever found ancient makeup in your stash like I did?
If you want to read more about skincare, please check out the „Skincare Reviews“ category in the side bar.
If you want to read more about makeup, please check out the „Makeup Reviews“ category in the side bar.
This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are honest and my own.